Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sisters Red (Halfway)

So, Ashley is a cheetah when it comes to reading and I have been pretty tortoise-like recently.


I have finally reached the halfway mark of Sisters Red.


From this point on I'm going to just discuss a few things about the book where I am at right now. So Ashley, you don't read the following until you have read half the book which will probably take you 5 minutes once you get a hold of it.


I haven't read much "paranormal romance" and so far there's only a small romance plot. It took me a little while to get into this book, but I think I'm there now. I like how the book is narrated by both sisters, alternating each chapter. I enjoy the Rosie chapters more, but really like how Pearce made them actually feel like two different people.


The Rosie-Silas love story has just reached the part where she admits her love. It will be interesting to see where it goes. She is younger than him, but it's nothing like Aria and Ezra (Pretty Little Liars). 


Before this chapter, I was thinking that Silas may be the Potential. But now I'm thinking it might be someone Rosie meets at one of her classes. 


I like the little funny quirks Pearce throws in there that remind me of her youtube videos.


I'm looking forward to continuing to read. Hopefully I'll finish it before Ashley reads a whole library.


-PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment